Charity Checkout provides charities with both credit/ debit card and Direct Debit payment processing facilities. The company is a registered HMRC Gift Aid agent and also processes Gift Aid on behalf of its charity clients
Vithu Trust Fund Logo
Our logo is symbolized to depict to show what we believe in and what we Vithu Trusts stand for; we have searched long and heard to bring the six elements with an underlying meaning from across different cultures to display our purpose and diversity. The logo is also a continuous reminder to us not lose focus of our mission.
- Lady Justice – derived from Themis of Greek mythology is the embodiment of the ‘Devine Order, law and custom’ – “That which is put in place” meaning to put in place that was displaced.
- Adhi Shesha – Five headed cobra – According to Hindu mythology ‘Shesha‘ means ‘remainder – that which remains when all else cease to exist’. It is also believed that when Adhi Shesha uncoils, time moves forward and creation takes place.
- Leaves – Plants emerge from the earth and draw nourishment from it. For this reason, many mythological traditions associate plants with birth or rebirth and with the eternal cycle of life springing forth from death.
- Tiger – In the ancient Korean history and culture, a tiger is regarded as a guardian that drives away evil spirit and a sacred creature that brings good luck – the symbol of courage and absolute power.
- Grains – Prosperity and ‘Food for all’
- Book & Pencil – Education is the birthright of every child.